Are you looking to learn the basics for simple communication?
Do you need to learn the Chinese language to better understand the Chinese?
Are you planning to conduct business with the Chinese?
This course is intended for beginners or learners who already have the basics of the language.
Here are some examples of the course topics:
- How a meeting takes place.
- What is said (or not said) in a meeting
- How to identify, locate, and approach a potential Chinese business partner.
- How to negotiate a contract (what is the meaning of a contract for the Chinese)
- How the relationship evolves once a contract is signed
The course will be taught by an instructor who has 10 years of experience in the field.
The course is adapted to the students’ levels and focuses on real life situations for the more advanced students.
- The course will meet once per week for 2 hours, from 18:30 to 20:30.
- From 3 to 7 participants maximum.
- Fee: CHF 76.- per participant and per 2-hour evening (120 minutes).
- Total: CHF 760.- for the 10 weeks.
- Material: CHF 100.- per participant.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Published on 05 April 2017.